Extension Bar – Rotating Head Spring-Loaded Ball Bearing Breaker Bar ABN
- REMOVE STUBBORN FASTENERS: Use the ABN® Extension Bar Rotating Head Breaker Bar to bust loose stubborn or rusted fasteners; It provides you with extra leverage to break loose any stuck nuts and bolts; Choose between a 1/2” drive x 18” or 3/8” drive x 15” breaker bar to best suit your needs
- USE ANYWHERE: 180-degree head rotation so you can work at any angle and provide maximum leverage even in tight spaces
- SECURE SOCKET: Spring-loaded ball bearing to secure a standard SAE socket in place; Choose between a 1/2” drive or 3/8” drive
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: Steel handle shaft to ensure the best grip with less user fatigue and more productivity
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with a chrome-vanadium steel (CR-V) mirror-chrome finish shaft and chrome-molybdenum (CR-MO) drive head for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We Also Recommend