Axle Nut Socket – 1/2" Inch Drive, 6 Point ABN 5124/6403/6427/6441/6458/6465_PARENT
- PRACTICAL FOR HUB AND AXLE NUT APPLICATIONS: Use the ABN Axle Nut Socket, 1/2" Inch Drive, 6 Point – Universal for All Vehicle 6pt for removing, installing, and repairing hub or axle nuts on your vehicle
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from chromium-molybdenum steel (CR-MO) for strength and longevity; Impact quality with a 6-point design
- USE YOUR TOOLS: Fits standard 1/2” inch socket wrench drives; For use with ratchet, breaker bar, impact wrench, or torque wrench
- VARIOUS AXLE LENGTHS: Output shaft has a 1/2” inch deep socket drive for an easy fit for various axle lengths
- FITMENT: For removal and installation of axle nut and automatic transmission tail output shafts; Choose between a single 1-pack of a 30mm, 32mm, 33mm, 34mm, 35mm, 36mm, or 38mm socket
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend