ABN 80-Degree Push Pin Remover Pliers Tool for Honda Toyota GM Ford Chrysler
- Practical: Do not waste your time by using a screwdriver that damages your vehicle and instead use the ABN Push Pin Remover Tool – 80-Degree Angled Pliers for Retainer & Anchor Removal – Honda, Toyota, GM, Ford, Chrysler to quickly and easily remove plastic anchors that have center pins without damaging the pins or the anchor; Specially designed to remove push pins with center locking pin
- Versatile: Fits common anchors on Honda, Toyota, GM, Ford, Chrysler, and more makes; Use when removing push pin rivets, plastic retainers on car trim pieces, changing an element radiator and condenser fans, removing bumper clips; 80-degree angle allows for access around wheel wells
- Comfortable Grip: 3.5” (8.9cm) long handle that has a double cushion grip lessens hand fatigue and increases productivity
- Spring-Loaded: Keeps pliers open for ease of use; Simply squeeze handles together for a firm grip on your application
- Specifications: 80-degree angled tip; Plier fits into the pin slot and under the center pin; 1.25” (3.2cm) maximum jaw opening with handles held 3” (7.6cm) apart; 7” (17.8cm) overall length
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend