30 AMP RV Power Inlet with RV Receptacle Plug and Twist Cover ABN 9571
- [Keep Cords Safe]: ABN RV Shore Power Inlet Kit installs directly to your application for a safe, detachable power connection; Secures and protects your cord connector for RV, camper, trailer, marine watercraft, generator
- [Power Your Boat or RV]: 30AMP 125-volt RV plug receptacle can be attached to your main power supply, while the RV power plug is designed to be attached to 8-3AWG S-type hard usage cable
- [Easy to Use]: Instructions are included for new installation; Electric drill, 2.5in hole saw, 1/8in drill bit, flat head screwdriver, #8 pan head screws, and wire stripping pliers required (not included)
- [Fits Your Needs]: 3 by 3.5-inch (7.6 x 8.9cm) power inlet receptacle has a 2.2-inch (5.6cm) inner diameter (ID); 3.9-inch (9.9cm) long outlet plug has a 1.75-inch (4.4cm) wide face
- [Trusted Quality]: Male power inlet socket box made of thick plastic and stainless steel for marine environments; Hard plastic connector plug and yellow rubber cover and ring to resist water and prevent leaks to ensure safety
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend