1/2in Drive Socket Deep Impact Metric Sockets 6pt 1-Pack ABN 3938-45-52-69-76-83-90_PARENT
- REMOVE TIRES: The ABN 1/2” Drive Deep Sockets 1-Pack is a metric impact socket that is designed for the installation and removal of lug nuts with superior grip
- CHOOSE YOUR METRIC SIZE: Choose from a single 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, or 27 mm socket; Our metric impact wrench sockets have stamped size markings for easy identification
- USE YOUR TOOLS: Use with your existing 1/2 inch drive impact extension bar, impact wrench, air impact tool, and other hand or electric tool; Chamfered lead-ins allow easy attachment to drive tools and placement onto fasteners; Pin hole at socket base for use with pin and O-ring for a secure attachment to drive tools
- REDUCE WEAR: The 6-point radiused (rounded) corners reduce wear by striking on the flat surface of the fastener to increase torque and reduce wear
- BUILT TO LAST: Metric impact deep socket constructed from chrome-molybdenum steel (CR-MO) for maximum strength, longevity, and torque that is better than chrome-vanadium sockets; Comes pre-oiled for corrosion resistance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend