- PRACTICAL FOR HARD-TO-REACH AREAS: Perfect for use in places with limited access, the ABN Torque Socket Extension Bar 1/2” Inch Drive 8” Long quickly loosens bolts and nuts at awkward angles and in difficult to reach locations for heavy-duty torque applications
- SECURE HOLD: Tool has a ball on the male end to help hold a socket; Spring-loaded ball detent locks to prevent part from slipping into machinery
- HIGHLY VISIBLE: Green color-coding and permanently laser-etched sizing on shaft gives this extension bar high visibility that is easy to read and select even in dim workshops and garages
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from chromium-molybdenum steel (CR-MO) and manganese phosphate for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and carrion; Color-coded green aluminum ring identifies this extension bar as 65 feet per pound (90 Newton/meters); Sizing also permanently laser-etched on bar shaft for quick identification
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Choose between 5 different extensions bars – 65ft/lbs (90nm), 80ft/lb (110nm), 100ft/lb (135nm), 120ft/lb (160nm), or 140ft/lb (190nm) to best suit your needs; Each torque extension bar has a 1/2-inch drive and 8-inch (20.3cm) legnth; Socket not included
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.