1/4in Tungsten Carbide Router Bits for Woodworking 15pc Router Bit Set ABN 1414
- [For Woodworkers]: ABN Router Bit Set 1/4 Shank for Wood Cutting, Trimming, Edging is an organized set of reliable bits that come with SAE standard 1/4-inch round shanks that fit 1/4-inch routers; 3/4-inch cutting edge
- [Full Coverage Bits]: Straight (1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 5/8 in), cove box (R1/8, R1/4 in), 90-degree V grooving, 1/2 in mortising, R3/8 in round corner, 1/2 in dovetail, 45-degree 1-1/4 in chamfer, 1/4 in panel pilot, R1/4 in cove tail, 1/2 in flush trim, R5/32 in roman ogee
- [Trusted Quality]: Wood router bits have tungsten carbide tip cutting edge for sharp and precise cuts that can handle any RPM speed
- [Easy Storage]: 7.5 x 5.1 x 1.9 inch (19.1 x 13 x 4.8cm) wooden carrying case; Bits locked in case to prevent unintentional dislodging; Allen wrench hex key conveniently included to release wood bits
- [Contents]: Tungsten carbide router bit set includes (15) 1/4-inch shank milling saw cutter router bits and a carrying case for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend