Tungsten Carbide Router Bit 15-Piece Set, 1/4" Inch Shank Drill Bits ABN 1414
- RELIABLE BITS FOR ANY WOODWORKER: The ABN Tungsten Carbide Router Bit 15-Piece Set, 1/4" Inch Shank – Woodworking Routing Drill Bits Kit with Carrying Case is an organized set of reliable bits that come with SAE standard 1/4-inch round shanks that will fit any 1/4-inch router shank; Great for the woodworker just starting out or anyone needing a commercial quality set of bits
- VARIOUS BITS: 1/8” straight bit, 1/4” straight bit, 1/2" straight bit, 5/8” straight bit, R1/8” cove box bit, R1/4" cove box bit, 90-degree “v” grooving bit, 1/2" mortising bit, R3/8” round corner, 1/2" dovetail, 45-degree 1-1/4” chamfer, 1/4” panel pilot, R1/4" cove tail, 1/2" flush trim, R5/32” roman ogee
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with a tungsten carbide cutting edge for sharp and precise cuts that can handle any RPM speed
- EASY STORAGE: 7.5” x 5.1” x 1.9” inch (19.1cm x 13cm x 4.8cm) wooden carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Bits are securely locked in place in the case so they will not dislodge during transport or storage; Allen wrench hex key is conveniently included to release each bit
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (15) 1/4-inch shank tungsten carbide router bits and (1) carrying case for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend