Adventure Medical Kits 0130-0425 World Travel Kit
- Prepare for illness and injury while traveling to new environments with unknown risks.
- With enough supplies for up to four travelers on a trips lasting up to two weeks and a comprehensive travel first aid guide, stash this kit in a carry-on bag or day pack.
- Intuitively communicate ailments to non-English speaking medical personnel with the Visual Communication Tool, filled with information on describing pain, bites, the location of the injury, and more.
- Quickly grab the right materials for an injury from labeled and organized Easy Care compartments, and consult the included instruction cards for proper treatment procedures.
- Included $16 field manual: "Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine", with 43 first aid categories and 160 subcategories including "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques, "When to Worry" tips on recognizing life-threatening conditions, 97 illustrations and information on how to use your Adventure Medical Kit. Educate yourself to use the included supplies for stomach ailments, wounds, blisters, fractures/sprains and common medications with this profound book.
We Also Recommend