Woodowl Ship 1-1/8" Diameter x 7-1/2" Long Auger Boring Bit Singe Flute
- Standard Ship Auger Bits with a single flute and single cutting head and no spur (the outer cutting edge that scores the outside of the hole)
- Not having a spur allows these bits to cut through nails with no damage
- Auger bodies and lead screws are not cast or forged but milled and ground from solid round blanks
- Precision machining creates a bit that is concentric with very little wobble. They drill accurate diameter holes requiring less energy to power through wood creating less heat
- Made from high-carbon S55C steel specially designed for Woodowl bits with cutting heads induction hardened to 58 HRC.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend