Wood Owl 24" Utility Ship & Auger Boring Bits Single Spur (7/16" x 24" 06104)
- These No. 600 24" Deep Cut Combination Spurred Ship Auger Bits cut very cleanly because the spur scores the outside edge of the hole before the cutter head clears material
- Not designed to cut through nails
- Auger bodies and lead screws are not cast or forged but milled and ground from solid round blanks
- These machining processes produce bits that are perfectly concentric with very little wobble. They drill accurate diameter holes, require less energy to power through wood creating less heat.
- Made from high-carbon S55C steel specially designed for Woodowl bits with cutting heads induction hardened to 58 HRC.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend