Wire Piercing Circuit Tester Test Light 6-12-24V Automotive Probe Tool ABN 4115
- QUICKLY TEST WIRING: Identify wiring issues such as short circuits, fuses, test connections, wiring harnesses, and more; Use in the shop to check wires when installing radios and brake controllers, on your camper to test which wires operate the tail lights, or any trailer wiring application
- SAFE: Unlike typical testers, the hook cover design prevents you from stabbing your own finger when placing the tester in a wire; Cord is insulated for heat and oil resistance and safe use; Constructed with a slim stainless-steel probe for piercing and locking onto the wire, even in hard to reach areas
- HANDS-FREE OPERATION: Tester has an end hook to hold the wire to free up your hands to decrease down time and increase productivity; Can be used as a probe on its own by removing the plastic sleeve that hooks the cable or as a probe and hook that pierces the wire
- EASY TO READ: Includes a high visibility LED bulb for easy identification
- TAKE ANYWHERE: Cord is 12 feet (3.7m) long so you can use on virtually any application; Keep this tester handing in your toolbox or any storage area
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We Also Recommend