Wire Flush Cutter Tool - 18 Gauge Electrical Nippers Micro Cutter ABN 7127-34-41-72_PARENT
- [Close Cut Wire Cutters] The ABN Micro Wire Cutter Flush Snippers Tool works similarly to scissors to cut plastic and metal materials wherever you need; 12mm micro wire cutter blades and beveled cutting edges permit neat, flush cuts and prevent sharp points and edges
- [Various Applications] Automotive wire cutters flush cut pliers are perfect for cutting electrical metal wires, plastic ties and trim, cords, and other craft materials; Flush cutter wire nipper tool has an 18 gauge capacity for soft alloy wires such as copper, tin, and aluminum
- [Easy to Use] 5.3-inch (13.5cm) electrical precision cutter tool has an ultra-slim profile to improve access to hard-to-reach areas; Built-in metal spring returns your wire cutters electrical cutting pliers to its open position for easy use
- [Built to Last] Heat treated carbon steel provides maximum durability and strength, while parkerized finish prevents glare and increases resistance against rust and corrosion; 3.8-inch arched handles are made of thermoplastic elastomers and ensure user comfort and improved control
- [Choose your Package] While one small wire clippers will get you through many projects, we offer this electronical wire nipper in packs of one, two, three, or five so you can designate each cutter to a different part of the house or to a different hobby, or to share with fellow hobbyists
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend