Wire Flush Cutter Tool - 18 Gauge Electrical Nippers Micro Cutter ABN 7127-34-41-72_PARENT
- [Close Cut Wire Cutters]: The ABN (1, 2, 3, or 5) pack Micro Wire Cutter Flush Snippers Tool works similarly to scissors to cut plastic and metal materials wherever you need; 12mm micro wire cutter blades and beveled cutting edges permit neat, flush cuts and prevent sharp points and edges
- [Various Applications]: Automotive wire cutters flush cut pliers are perfect for cutting electrical metal wires, plastic ties and trim, cords, and other craft materials; Flush cutter wire nipper tool has an 18 gauge capacity to be used as 3D printer wire cutters or for soft alloy wires such as copper, tin, and aluminum
- [Easy to Use]: 5.3-inch (13.5cm) electrical precision cutter tool has an ultra-slim profile to improve access to hard-to-reach areas; Built-in metal spring returns your wire cutters electrical cutting pliers to its open position for easy use
- [Built to Last]: Heat treated carbon steel provides maximum durability and strength, while parkerized finish prevents glare and increases resistance against rust and corrosion; Handles are made of thermoplastic elastomers for durability and comfort; Each package includes 5 cutter tools
- [Comfortable Hold]: 3.8-inch (9.6cm) thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) handles are curved to provide comfort for less user fatigue and to improve control; Rubber-like texture ensures a no-slip grip on these small wire clippers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend