Self-Adjusting Wire Crimping Cutting Stripping Pliers Tool 10-24 AWG ABN 3149
- PRACTICAL 3-IN-1 DESIGN: The ABN Wire Crimping, Cutting, Stripping Tool – Self-Adjusting, Automatic, Multifunctional Cable Stripper Pliers 10-24 AWG effortlessly strips wire, cuts wire, and crimps solderless connectors/wire and is faster, cleaner, and easier than old fashioned close-and-spin wire strippers; Removes insulation and will not damage the core wire; Insulated comfort handles offer protection and reduce hand exhaustion
- STRIP: Ranging from 10 AWG to 24 AWG (0.2mm to 6.0mm)
- CUT: Trim wire and cable; Thumb wheel micro-adjusts jaw tension and clearance for perfect cut
- CRIMP: Insulated terminals ranging from 10 AWG to 22 AWG (0.5mm to 6.00mm) and non-insulated terminals 10 AWG to 12 AWG (4.0mm to 6.0mm) and 14 AWG to 22 AWG (0.5mm to 2.5mm); Auto ignition terminals 7mm to 9mm
- EASY OPERATION: The teeth grab, hold, pull, and remove the outer jacket on a wire with a simple one-handed motion; Simply place your wire between the 2 jaws at the head of the tool, select the desired exposed wire length (1/4-inch to 3/4-inch) using the flip-up red gauge stopper, and squeeze; The jaws clamp down, automatically selecting the right tension to hold the wire without damaging it, and pull insulation away, and the result is a perfectly stripped wire
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We Also Recommend