WalterBlendex Linear Abrasive Drum Grit Course Drum for Surface Preparation Drum
- Utility: linear finishing drum is manufactured to work efficiently with Line-Mate III tool. It is quite suitable for polishing, blending, burnishing, and brightening the metal surfaces
- Industrial Finishing Drum: durable abrasive grit drum is safe to use for industrial purposes. Line finishing drum produces shadow-free finishes on stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and other alloys
- Consistent FinishiEfficiency: abrasive finishing drum is manufactured to minimize the finishing costs by producing quick and hassle-free linear finishingg: designed to be easily mounted on Line-Mate III finishing tool, this grit course drum delivers consistent line finishes with minimal efforts
- Efficiency: abrasive finishing drum is manufactured to minimize the finishing costs by producing quick and hassle-free linear finishing
- Specifications: abrasive grit surface conditioning drum measures 4 ½ in. in diameter and 4 in. in width. It can be used with finishing tool with maximum rotational speed of 3800 RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend