Walter Surface Technologies 15Q458 Enduro-Flex Stainless Abrasive Flap Disc, Type 29, 80 Grit, 7/8" Arbor, Trimmable Wood Fiber Backing, Zirconia Alumina (Pack of 10)
- Functions: this abrasive flap disc is a one-step finishing solution that increases the efficiency, while reducing the finishing costs. The surface cleaning disc is commonly used for grinding and finishing welds
- Durability: the grinding abrasive disc with its 80 -grit, Zirconia Alumina construction is tough and durable. This flap disc ensures a quiet, vibration-free grinding and provides a consistent finish without discoloration
- Trimmable Backing: the grinding flap disc is supported by an exclusive Eco-Trim backing that extends the disc life by up to 3 times. The Eco-Trim backing can be safely trimmed to reveal fresh abrasive grains
- Applications: the surface finishing disc is an excellent choice for blending applications on stainless steel and other heat sensitive alloys. The abrasive flap wheel is also suitable for aluminum and non-ferrous alloys
- Specifications: these Enduro-Flex Stainless discs come in a pack of 10. The abrasive disc with 4-1/2 in. diameter has a 7/8 in. arbor. The raised hub fits all standard grinder back flanges
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend