Walter Chopcut Performance Cutoff Wheel, Type 1, Round Hole, Aluminum Oxide, 12" Diameter, 3/32" Thick, 1" Arbor, Grit A-30 (Pack of 10)
- Grinding Wheel: this pipefitter abrasive wheel is made to fit low powered angle grinders. This metal cutting wheel can be used to perform intermittent light grinding, facing and beveling work
- Applications: this angle grinding wheel is designed for grinding the root pass and joint welds between passes in pipeline construction and fabrication. Delivering an enhanced abrasive performance, the finishing wheel offers fast cutting and grooving
- Compatibility: this abrasive finishing wheel can be safely used on steel and stainless steel. The cutting wheel is free of iron, sulfur or chlorine, making sure it does not contaminate stainless steel
- Construction: Grit construction makes the abrasive cutting wheel suitable for hard surfaces as well as for cutting sheet metals. This pipefitter grinding wheel is easy to install on the power grinders
- Specifications: the pack includes A-20-PIPE Grit metal grooving wheel that measures 9 in. in diameter and is 5/32 in. thick. Secured by 7/8 in. threaded arbor, the cutting wheel can work at a maximum rotational speed of 6600 RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend