Walter08L455 Aluminum Grinding/Cutting Wheel Pack of 10, 4.5in Die Grinder Wheel
- Die Grinder Wheel: abrasive wheel is designed for cutting and light grinding of aluminum or other non-ferrous metals, eliminating a time-consuming step in surface finishing process
- Features: high-performance wheel can quickly and freely cut the surfaces and can be used for intermittent light grinding. Abrasive finishing wheel ensures fast material removal rate
- Time Saving: grinding and cutting wheel does not contain waxes or lubricants so that there is no need of cleaning surface before welding or applying a coating, saving time and money associated with surface preparation
- Safety: grinding wheel features metal spin-on hub that ensures the wheel is seamlessly positioned for vibration-free working and added safety. It will not clog or glaze when working with metallic surfaces
- Specifications: type 27 surface finishing wheel measures 4-1/2 in. in diameter, 1/4 in. in thickness, and 5/8 in. arbor hole diameter. A-24-ALU Grit wheel can be used with maximum rotational speed of 13300 RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend