Walter HP Grinding Wheel, Type 28, Threaded Hole, Aluminum Oxide, 4-1/2" Diameter, 1/4" Thick, 5/8"-11 Spin-On Arbor, Grit A-24-HPS (Pack of 20)
- Longevity: abrasive wheel is manufactured for rough grinding or snagging jobs. This wheel features an intensely anchored wrap-around steel hub for optimal safety and extended life
- High Performance: abrasive finishing wheel features a threaded arbor for spin-on mounting that contributes in reducing the downtime for wheel changing, helping expedite the process
- Applications: metal grinding wheel can easily and safely grind cast iron and steel. It can be used for deburring or grinding welds and shaping weld edges for a smooth surface preparation
- Abrasive Wheel: surface finishing wheel is composed of high-grade abrasive grain with maximum hardness and wear resistance, offering fast and smooth grinding of welds with less efforts
- Specifications: type 28 grinding wheel measures 4-1/2 in. in diameter, 1/4 in. thickness, 5/8 in. - 11 arbor, and A-24-HPS Grit construction. This durable wheel is rated for running at maximum rotational speed of 13300 RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend