Walter07R602 Surface Conditioning Disc Pack of 10 Coarse Grit, 6in Grinding Disc
- Application: the finishing disc helps bringing out a mirror finish on the surfaces of steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and other non-ferrous metals
- Utility Range: the grinding disc helps cleaning surfaces, blending welds, and enhancing/refining existing finishes. The surface grinding disc can also be used for removing paints and to get the desired scratch pattern
- User Friendly: the hook and loop fastening system of this surface conditioning wheel offers hassle-free installation
- Features: non-woven construction of this abrasive disc makes it conform to curved as well as flat surfaces. Use this disc at variable rotational speed for perfect decorative or polishing finishing
- Specifications: this metal grinding disc with 5 in. diameter has medium grit. The package includes 10 metal conditioning wheels the recommended speed for the abrasive disc is 4,000 to 6,500 rotations per minute and the maximum is 11,000 RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend