Walter07Q462 QuickStep Metal Finishing Flap Disc Pack of 10 4.5in, Flap Disc
- Applications: this metal surface cleaning disc can be safely used on aluminum, steel, and stainless steel. The abrasive flap disc works to provide a consistent and uniform finish without gouging or damaging the surface
- Performance: the abrasive disc can also be used for grinding and finishing welds. The surface preparation disc delivers quiet and vibration-free performance even at high rotational speed
- Usage: this flap disc is perfect for removing or blending light welds, deburring, breaking edges, and rounding the corners
- Flexible Backing: this abrasive disc is secured onto a flexible backing, which makes it an ideal choice for curved surfaces. You can use a backing pad one size below the disc diameter for increased flexibility
- Specifications: a package contains 10 metal surface finishing discs. The 4-1/2 in. abrasive flap disc with Type 29 mounting is easy to use with power tools. The finishing flap disc can work at maximum 11,000 RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend