Walter Surface Technologies 53F212 E-Weld Nozzle (13.5 oz.) - Anti Spatter
- Efficiency: a thin layer of anti-spatter liquid reliably shields the nozzle during welding procedure. This minimizes the downtime usually spent during the scraping of spatter and helps maximizing productivity
- Nozzle Protector: this aerosol protection coating layers the nozzle externally and internally, including the contact tip and diffuser — not letting the spatter adhere to it and eliminating hindrance
- Formulation: it is a ceramic-based formula and is infused with twice/thrice the active ingredients found in competitive products
- Application: this nozzle protection solution can be ideally used during MIG welding or any automated welding procedures. It can also be employed in plasma or laser cutting operations thanks to its resistance to high temperatures (up to 1000 deg. C)
- Usage Instructions: for applying a layer of this anti-spatter, use the custom-sized E-Weld Nozzle Applicator. This applicator can be placed at the top of the aerosol can and helps layering the nozzle appropriately, without any hassle
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend