Walter Surface Technologies 13H554 Saucer Cup Crimped Wire Brush - Carbon Steel
- Durable Brush: abrasive brush is made from industrial-grade, oil-hardened, and tempered carbon steel wires for prolonged use. The wire brush can be used with angle grinders for convenient surface conditioning
- Crimped Wire Brush: this brush features crimped wires to ensure maximum coverage of contaminated surfaces. Saucer cup brush combines the benefits of wire cup and wire wheel brushes
- Finishing Brush: carbon steel brush has a saucer cup shape with built-in working angle of 45 deg., ensuring hassle-free cleaning of hard-to-reach areas like inside corners, contours, and edges
- Applications: crimped wire brush can be used for brushing, deburring and material removal on the surfaces of carbon steel, cast iron, steel, mild steel, ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
- Specifications: finishing tool features an arbor hole with 5/8 in.–11 in. diameter. The disc measures 5 in. in diameter. Crimped brush is compatible with grinding or sanding tool with maximum rotational speed of 10000 RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend