Walter Surface Technologies 07H243 BLENDEX Linear Finishing Belt [Pack of 3]
- T-Lock Belt: finishing T-lock belt is made from high-quality non-woven material. Linear finishing belt can be employed for removing rust and scratches
- Application Range: employ this T-lock abrasive belt to clean or finish pipes, tubing, and railings. T-lock belt can be used with hand or installed on a tool to get a new luster on dull surfaces
- Multipurpose: T-lock sanding belt can be used for finishing or cleaning aluminum, brass, copper, stainless steel, steel, and other alloy surfaces to match most of the line finishes
- Usage Advice: attach the non-woven belt with a Line-Mate 30-A-268 or belt drive roller 07-F-002 for tough cleaning. The patented T-Lock feature can be used to access closed loop work pieces
- Product Specifications: finishing belt is 25 in. long and 1-3/16 in. wide and coded in color for quick identification. Medium grit surface finishing belt comes in a pack of 3
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend