Walter Surface Technologies 07F051 Drum Surface Drum Line Finishing Products
- Pneumatic Drum: it is designed specifically to be used with Walter's Line-Mate III linear sanding and variable linear finishing tool. This linear finishing equipment can be assembled with drums that measure 5-3/8 in. in width and a 3-1/2 in. diameter
- Linear Finishing Tool: the line finishing drum puts a cushion of air between the abrasives to reduce heat build-up and extend the life span of abrasives. It provides flexibility and better finish on curved surfaces
- Specifications: pneumatic sander measures 5-3/8 in., allowing for a wider surface coverage and weighs 1.46 lb.
- Surface Finishing Drum: eliminate the edge cutting and swirl marks by assembling this finishing drum with Line-Mate III. It is ideal for industrial use
- Versatile: It can be mounted onto drum sanders with a 5/8 -11 in. threaded spindle and is compatible with a wide range of Walter abrasives
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend