Walter Surface Technologies 06A502 Abrasive Flap Disc [Pack of 10] - 36/60 Grit
- Flap Disc: abrasive grinding disc can be used to efficiently remove material and consumes less time in the finishing process
- Longevity: the patented turbofan cooling feature of the unique backing design promotes airflow to keep the finishing disc cool. It increases product life by reducing the amount of heat transfer to the surface of disc
- Metal Grinding Disc: grinder disc uses exclusive Cyclone Technology for better performance, offering maximum grinding ability and solid edge stability. Abrasive disc works perfectly on steel and stainless steel
- Grinding Disc: featuring patented Turbofan Cooling design at the backing, this grinding disc allows air to cool the temperature of work pieces and reduces the heat transfer to the surface, thus increasing the lifespan of product
- Specifications: surface finishing disc measures 4-1/2 in. in diameter and is rated for grinding tool with maximum rotational speed of 12200 RPM. The diameter of the arbor hole is 5/8-11 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend