Walter Quick-Step High Polish Disc, Pack of 10 High Density Metal Polishing Disc
- Metal Polishing Disc: high polish disc is generally used to produce a glossy and mirror finish on the surface of aluminum, stainless steel, steel and other non-ferrous metals
- Functions: surface conditioning disc produces highly refined finishes and removes minor scratches to give a superior mirror finish on metal surface. The disc also helps enhancing #4 finishes
- Usage Tip: metal polishing disc can be used with blue polishing paste 07T905 and Big Buff III tool 30A265 for better results in finishing process
- Surface Finishing Disc: the soft polishing disc can bring out a high-quality surface finish after blending welds, cleaning surfaces, decontaminating, or improving existing finishes
- Specifications: mirror finishing disc is recommended for use with finishing tool that works at maximum rotational speed range of 2500 to 3500 RPM. The disc measures 4-1/2 in. in diameter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend