Walter Grinding Wheel Pack of 25 Type 27 Abrasive Grinding Wheel w/Round Hole
- Superior Performance: abrasive grinding wheel smoothly grinds through steel surfaces. Finishing wheel grinds off metal faster as compared to conventional wheels
- Construction: Walter HP grinding wheel has been manufactured from high-quality abrasive grain with high wear resistance and hardness. The grind welds down effortlessly
- Grit Material: surface grinding wheel is designed using bonded abrasives. Aluminum oxide grit material works as an effective abrasive for smooth, aggressive, and controlled grinding
- Application: die grinder wheel grinds off metal quickly on steel and cast-iron surfaces. It is an essential finishing tool for deburring, weld edge preparation, weld grinding, and shaping
- Specifications: type 27 grinding wheel has a diameter of 4-1/2 in., thickness of 1/4 in. and arbor hole measures 7/8 in. in diameter. Maximum rotational speed of the finishing abrasive wheel is 13300 rpm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend