Walter Blendex Surface Conditioning Disc [Pack of 10] Maroon Metal Grinding Disc
- Specification: surface grinding disc with 4-1/2 in. diameter has a medium coarseness grit that provides fine finish without damaging the surface. The maroon-colored metal conditioning wheels for easy demarcation are available a pack of 10
- Application: medium grit wheel is ideally used on metal surfaces for blending welds, cleaning, refining, and enhancing existing finishes. Walter sanding disc provides best results as a finishing step before applying #4 finish
- Rotational Speed: the abrasive disc is rated for maximum 11,000 rotations per minute while the recommended speed is 4,000 to 6,500 rpm
- Compatible Surface: use the sanding grit wheel to bring out mirror finish on stainless steel, steel, aluminum, and any other ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Hook and loop fastening feature allows easy installation
- Versatile: surface conditioning wheel in a non-woven construction offers a flexible grinding tool that adapts to both curved and flat surfaces
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend