Walter Blendex Finishing Drum Abrasive Belt Course Grit Abrasive Belt Tan Color
- Abrasive Finishing Belt: linear finishing belt is designed to work efficiently with the Line-Mate III tool. This abrasive belt can help in creating or restoring metal finishes
- Surface Conditioning Belt: course grit abrasive belt can be used for cleaning, removing rust and scratches for refined surface preparations in metals, helping minimize the finishing cost
- Applications: these finishing drum belt can be used on stainless steel, steel, aluminum, brass, copper, or other types of alloys, offering quick linear finishing with minimal efforts
- Material: abrasive sanding belt is manufactured from non-woven, corrosion-resistant material. Line finishing belt is available in Tan color for easy identification
- Measurements: the coarse grit abrasive belt measures 5-3/8 in. in width, 11-5/8 in. in length and 3-1/2 in. in diameter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend