Walter Abrasive SpinOn Cup Pack of 5 Type 27 High Density NonWoven Cleaning Disc
- Abrasive Cup Disc: this spin-on disc can easily replace wire brushes and works suitably well with angle grinders of right speed range
- Durability: this abrasive cleaning disc is manufactured using non-woven, high-density material. Eco-Trim backing can be conveniently trimmed, increasing the longevity up to 3 times
- Applications: the cleaning disc can be safely used on the surfaces of aluminum, stainless steel, and steel. It is recommended to use a black flange to maintain the strength during usage
- Functions: this spin-on cleaning disc can be used for the purpose of removing paint, rust, scale, or coating from metallic surfaces without requiring a backing pad. It can resist loading even when it is being used on soft metals
- Specifications: this spinning disc measures 4-1/2 in. (D) x 3/4 in. (W), is rated for maximum rotational speed of 10500 RPM, and has a threaded arbor hole with 5/8 in. – 11in. diameter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend