Walter 53G247 BIO-RUST pH-Neutral Rust Remover – Non-Flammable 20L Liquid
- Non-Flammable Solution: the neutral pH formula of this solution helps to eliminate rust on all ferrous metals without damaging the surface material. It is recommended to degrease the parts before using Bio-Rust solution
- Application: solvent-free liquid is designed for immersion applications only. The rusted parts should be immersed in BIO-RUST and left to soak at room temperature for at least 30 minutes. The deeply rusted parts may require longer soaking time
- Rust Remover: this safe and fast cleaning solution is suitable to be applied on various surfaces including iron and steel. You can use this Bio-Rust remover with the Bio-Circle clean box for effective results
- Formulation: this non-hazardous, OSHA and WHMIS compliant rust-remover is made phosphate-free and VOC-free. The no-solvent formula ensures an effective treatment of rusty, ferrous based components
- Specifications: the surface cleaning solution is packed in a 20L liquid bottle. It is suitable for high workload—can remove 1.0kg (2.2lbs) of iron oxide per 20L (5 gallons)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend