Walter 53F103 E-Weld Gel Weld Spatter Release Solution - Non Toxic (Pack Of 12)
- Anti-Splatter Gel: splatter release gel is commonly used for protecting welding contact tips and nozzles. This gel helps prevent adhesion of unwanted weld spatter and flux, usually produced in welding processes
- Applications: splatter cleaning gel is formulated to prevent the build-up on torch nozzles and leather wear at industries or construction sites
- Safe: weld splatter cleaner does not contain chlorinated or toxic compounds and is also free from silicon. Superior anti-splatter adhesive helps extend the life of torch
- Easy to Use: this nozzle protecting gel can be easily used. Dipping the affected area of torch can ensure quick and easy spatter removal
- Dimensions: 200 g splatter releasing gel is available in a container that measures 3-29/32 in. in length, 3-29/32 in. in width and 1-45/64 in. in height
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend