Walter 30A275 Finisher Finishing Tool w/Variable Speed. Power Tools Accessories
- Usage: this lightweight and compact tool can be used for surface finishing and polishing. This power tool produces a quality finish efficiently, reducing finishing cost
- Efficiency: surface finishing tool works within the rotational speed range of 2000 – 7300 RPM with all the exclusive electronic safety controls. It can work on 12.2 A, 120V motor, offering maximum efficiency and torque
- Abrasive Finishing Tool: this metal finishing tool is suitable with a wide range of Walter abrasives, specifically Quick-Step line. It can be used for a range of purposes, from removing welds to applying a no. 8 mirror finish
- Uses: power finishing tool can be safely used on cast iron, non-ferrous metals, stainless steel, and steel. The advanced sanding tool can also be used for buffing as well as grinding metals
- Specifications: motor of this tool works on AC mode. A disc with 5/8 in.–11 in. arbor hole can be suitably mounted on this power tool
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend