Walter 30A268 Line-Mate III - 6268 Variable Speed Drum Sander, Metal Finishing
- Line Finishing Tool: this is a versatile tool that works on variable speed, offering a wide variety of line finishes on metallic surfaces. This finishing tool produce a consistent and uniform finish even under load
- Power Tool: surface finishing tool is upgraded with powerful and highly efficient motor that performs even toughest surface conditioning job with ease
- Applications: sanding tool can be used for graining, cleaning, and producing decorative finishing, industrial-grade line-finishing on cast iron, stainless steel, steel, and non-ferrous metals
- Sanding Drum: sander drum can be used with this abrasive finishing tool. The spindle can be locked easily for quick changing of the wheel. Side handle is given for added safety and speed control
- Specifications: the speed of the motor ranges from 1,000 to 3,800 RPM and it works at 120V on AC mode. The thread size of the spindle is 5/8–11 in. The power finishing tool weighs 13.23 lbs. and can be used with drums having 3-1/2 to 5 in. diameter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend