Walter 30A267 III Model 6265 Electric Finishing w/Variable Speed Grinding Tools
- Surface Finishing Kit: this surface preparation kit is a collection of Big Buff III tool and various types of sanding and buffing abrasives. These abrasives can be used on cast iron, stainless steel, steel, and non-ferrous metal surfaces
- Applications: the finishing kit is designed for weld deburring through conditioning and weld surface preparation for producing the perfect mirror finish. The beginner kit can be a part of surface finishing procedures that need linear scratch patterns
- Power Sanding: multi-utility kit features a 120V AC finishing tool that can be operated at variable speed. The rotational speed control option aids in achieving a uniform finish by optimizing the speed range from 2,000 RPM to 7,300 RPM
- Components: this kit contains a Big Buff III Model 6265 tool, blue and white polishing pastes, a Quick-Step MG backing pad and 10 abrasive discs
- Polishing Tool: the hand held powerful tool features a spindle lock and a highly efficient motor with electric speed controls. The power sanding tool with 5/8 in.-11 in. thread size spindle can be used with 4-1/2 in. to 6 in. diameter discs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend