Walter 15X706 COOLCUT XX Sanding Disc [Pack of 25] 60 Grit, 7 in. Abrasive Disc
- Features: this finishing disc ensures a quick and complete removal of surface impurities. The sanding disc with patented Cyclone Technology is an exclusive blend of abrasive grains, bonding, and cooling agents
- Applications: this abrasive disc can be used for weld removal, grinding, blending, and surface finishing on steel, stainless-steel, and aluminum surfaces. Surface cleaning disc also ensures smooth metal cutting and superior product life
- Increased Productivity: metal conditioning disc facilitates 6 times more stock removal and 2 times faster cutting. Get a high-quality consistent finish on metal surfaces with this durable sanding disc
- Cool Cutting: the perfectly blended cooling agent ensures a cool cutting to prevent burning and distortion. The ceramic disc fits perfectly on backing pad without any warping to allow uninterrupted surface finishing
- Specifications: the surface finishing disc with 7 in. diameter and 7/8 in. arbor hole diameter has 60 grit construction for maximum stock removal
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend