WALTER 15W608 Flap Disc Packof10 80 Grit, 6 in. Grinding Disc Deburring Blending
- Precession Engineered Tool: specially designed for diverse metalworking applications, Walter ALLSTEEL tools are ideal to enhance everyday production. The high-strength tools deliver superior performance to make your work easier and safer
- Abrasive Grinding: high-performance flap disc is compatible with a wide range of angle grinders. Type 27 grinding disc delivers a high material removal rate. Used during heavy deburring and for fillet welds
- Applications: grinder disc is commonly employed for metalworking and surface preparation, used on aluminum, stainless steel, and steel surfaces. It is commonly used across light-duty industrial applications, metal fabrication, and construction sites
- High Performance: abrasive grinding disc uses zirconia alumina abrasive grain for better performance. Flap disc delivers maximum removal rate even with low powered angle grinders. The angle grinding disc is suited for blending sharp corners
- Specifications: 80 grit abrasive disc has 6 in. diameter and rotates at a maximum speed of 10,200 RPM. Use of innovative trimmable backing boosts grinding disc’s lifespan
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend