Walter 15W454 ALLSTEEL Flap Discs - [Pack of 10] 40 Grit, 4-1/2 in Abrasive Disc
- Precession Engineered Tool: specially designed for diverse metalworking applications, Walter ALLSTEEL tools are ideal to enhance everyday production. The high-strength tools deliver superior performance to make your work easier and safer
- Trimmable Flap Wheel: unlike standard flap wheels, the finishing wheel results in longer durability with consistent performance. This flap disc is strong and lightweight. It delivers more stability and is comfortable to use
- Easy to Use: it is made of high quality grain blend of zirconia alumina. The finishing wheel can be used with less pressure machines. This abrasive wheel blends sharp steel corners easily. It provides complete control during deburring, blending
- Applications: the abrasive disc gives high removal rate on steel. It is an ideal solution for industry which uses less power. Abrasive blending tool provides smooth operation for heavy deburring or fillet welds.
- Product Specifications: the ALLSTEEL flap disc has 4-1/2 in. diameter, 7/8 in. arbor hole. It is made of zirconia alumina grain. It delivers consistent performance when used at maximum 13300 RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend