Walter 15Q512 ENDURO-FLEX Abrasive Flap Disc [Pack of 10] 120 Grit Grinding Disc
- Functions: this abrasive flap disc is used for grinding and finishing welds. An excellent choice for surface preparation, the grinding disc provides a consistent finish without discoloration or loading
- Durability: the grinding abrasive disc has Zirconia Alumina construction, which makes it tough and durable. This finishing abrasive is supported by an exclusive Eco-Trim backing that extends the disc life by up to 3 times
- High Speed Grinding: with its cool cutting action, the abrasive flap wheel prevents heat build-up when used at high speeds. The raised hub of the flap wheel makes it fit all the standard grinder back flanges
- Applications: the surface finishing disc is designed to be used on aluminum, stainless steel, and non-ferrous alloys. The surface cleaning disc is great for blending applications on steel and other heat sensitive alloys
- Specifications: this type 29 grinding flap disc with a 5 in. diameter is secured by a 7/8 in. threaded arbor hole. The metal grinding disc is rated for maximum rotational speed of 12200 rpm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend