Walter 15C512 Sanding Disc Pack of 25, 5 in Abrasive Disc for Metal Finishing
- Sanding Disc: abrasive finishing disc works efficiently in general sanding tasks. It can also be employed for light weld removal
- Features: metal finishing disc is composed with a high-tech blend of abrasive grains and bond or cooling agents to blend or finish efficiently, increasing the productivity rate. It also features a high-grade fiber backing
- Uses: abrasive disc ensures cool cutting to provide you with consistent surface finishes when you are working on steel. This finishing disc also offers high surface cleaning rate
- Usage Tips: you can use Alucut lubricant on aluminum for extended life and Walter backing pad for smooth performance
- Specifications: surface finishing disc with Grit 120 and 7/8 in. arbor hole diameter measures 5 in. in diameter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend