Walter 14C208 Abrasive Shop & Fabric Roll for Deburring, Sanding, Cleaning
- Finishing Roll: cloth backing shop roll is used for cleaning metals prior to welding. The abrasive fabric roll helps achieve fine surface finishes, which makes it a suitable choice for many repairing, hand deburring, and metal blending applications
- Utility: the premium J-weight cloth abrasive is perfect for making strip belts to be used with Line-Mate system. The abrasive roll effectively removes rust, contaminants and stamping marks from work surfaces
- Cool Cutting: an optimal abrasive grain (aluminum oxide) adhesion onto a high-quality cotton cloth makes the flexible shop roll durable with maximum wear resistance. Safe for use on all metals, abrasive cloth backing ensures fast and cool cutting
- Applications Range: this manual finishing roll can be employed for general-purpose sanding, light removal, and surface preparation tasks. Abrasive roll is ideal for use in maintenance shops, machine shops, and other manufacturing plants
- Specification: this P100 Grit Abrasive Shop Roll measures 1 in. in width and 50 in. in length
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend