Walter 13L454 Knot Twisted Wire Wheel Brush 4-1/2in Carbon Steel Finishing Brush
- Abrasive Wheel Brush: surface conditioning brush can be reliably used to remove scale, rust, corrosion, and paint from metal surfaces. It can also be used to blend or remove the welds on pipe
- Safety Feature: the wire brush is perfectly knotted and balanced to ensure vibration-free usage and maximum user safety
- Knotted Wire Brush: the abrasive brush features a supporting ring and tightly knotted wires to provide efficiency and maximize brush life
- Finishing Brush: wire wheel brush features superior-quality, oil-hardened, and tempered wires. Each tuft of the brush is securely positioned for ensuring a smooth cleaning job
- Specifications: carbon steel brush measures 4-1/2 in. in diameter and 1/4 in. in width. It features 5/8 in. -11 in. arbor with maximum rotational speed of 15,000 rpm. This brush is coded in orange color for quick identification
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend