Walter 13K504 Stringer Bead Wire Wheel Brush - 5 in. Carbon Steel Wheel Brush
- Deburring Wheel: stringer bead brush with lesser tendency of carbide precipitation is ideal for resurfacing metals. Abrasive wheel brush is durably manufactured to work in heavy brushing action and quicker cleaning
- Aggressive Brushing: the orange deburring brush features oil-hardened and tempered knot-twisted wires for faster and longer brushing action and quick weld removal
- Applications: the abrasive wheel brush is used for cleaning pipe welds between passes and brushing in narrow grooves. The wire brush also helps in deburring and removing rust, paint, or oxide from carbon steel surfaces
- Maximum Safety: abrasive wheel ensures minimal vibration and maximum user safety. Each wire tuft of the brushing wheel is precision balanced for smooth operation
- Product Specifications: rugged wheel brush measures 5 in. in diameter, 1/4 in. in width and features a 5/8 -11 in. arbor hole. It works at a maximum rotational speed of 15,000 RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend