Walter 13K404 Stringer Bead Wire Wheel Brush - 4 in. Carbon Steel Wire Brush
- Wheel Brush: this wire wheel brush is manufactured to be used with angle grinder for precision and quicker cleaning of steel surfaces. Tightly knotted and twisted wire brush ensures fast removal of surface imperfections
- Durability: abrasive power brush is designed from superior-quality, oil-hardened, and tempered wires with each tuft securely positioned for ensuring smooth, vibration-free cleaning jobs
- Pipe Weld Cleaning: stringer bead wire brush can also be used to clean pipe welds between passes and brush in narrow grooves
- Safety: wire wheel brush can be easily mounted to the angle grinder through threaded hole, performing smoothly without compromising on the safety of operator
- Specifications: carbon steel wire brush measures 4 in. in diameter and 3/16 in. in width. It features a 5/8 in. -11 in. arbor and has a maximum speed of 20,000 rpm. This brush is coded in orange color for easy identification
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend