Walter 13H714 Saucer-Cup Knot-Twisted Brush – 7 in. Carbon Steel Wire Brush
- Abrasive Brush: this finishing brush features tightly knotted and twisted wires that are perfectly balanced for aggressive brushing
- Smart Design: surface finishing brush with inbuilt 45 deg. working angle ensures hassle-free and impactful cleaning of hard-to-reach spots like inside corners, contours, and edges
- Durability: knot-twisted brush is manufactured from high-grade oil-hardened and tempered wire, ensuring maximum brushing action with extended brushing life
- Utility: wire brush can be used for brushing, deburring, and removing surface impurities from the metallic surfaces
- Specifications: carbon steel brush measures 7 in. in diameter and features knot-twisted wires with 0.020 in. diameter. The saucer-cup wire brush is rated for a high rotational speed of 10,000 rpm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend