Walter 13G303 Knot Twisted Wire Cup Brush - 3 in. Carbon Steel Brush
- Wire Brush: this wire cup brush is meant to simplify surface preparation procedures. This cup brush is especially manufactured to function with angle grinders
- Durability: sturdy construction of this finishing brush makes it suitable for tough and long-term use. Oil-hardened and strengthened wire ensures maximum material removal from the metallic surfaces
- Applications: the surface preparation brush works effectively on flat/curved surfaces and asssists during heavy-duty finishing procedures like deburring, rust removal, and corrosion elimination
- Features: this cup brush features a supporting ring that helps control flaring and can be easily detached as the wire wears out
- Specifications: the carbon steel brush has a 3 in. diameter and features ½ in.-13 arbor. The wire measures 0.020 in. in diameter. This cup brush performs at a maximum rotational speed of 12,000 rpm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend