Walter 13F302 Wire Cup Brush Carbon Steel Knot Twisted Brush w/Threaded Hole
- Finishing Brush: the power brushing cup is used for deburring, weld edge cleaning, and removing rust, scales, spatter, and corrosion from steel surfaces. The surface finishing cup is designed for a fast brushing action
- Tough Construction: the knot-twisted wires are oil hardened and tempered to ensure a high-quality finish. The power brush is ideally designed for use with angle grinders and works suitably well on steel surfaces
- Industrial Brush: the twisted-wire brush controls flaring to ensure perfect balance and efficiency. The deburring wire brush features a threaded arbor hole that allows quick and easy mounting
- User Safety: brushing cup with a high rotational speed ensures smooth brushing action, long brush life, and operator safety
- Specifications: carbon steel wire brush with 3 in. cup diameter and 0.015 in. wire diameter offers a maximum brushing speed of 12,000 rpm. This orange colored cup brush has M10 x 1.25 arbor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend