Walter 13D302 Crimped Wire Cup Brush - 3 in. Carbon Steel Brush with M14 x 1.25
- Wire Cup Brush: abrasive brushes is designed to work efficiently with angle grinders for brushing large surface areas. This wire brush can be used for light surface cleaning and removal of rust or paint
- Safe to Use: abrasive power brush features a supporting ring that can control flaring to extend the durability of brush. Once its wires are worn down, you can remove the ring to expose more wires for extra brush life
- Power Brush: surface finishing brush features quality oil-hardened and tempered wires, ensuring fast and prolonged brushing action and safety of operators
- Efficiency: crimped wire brush with quick and easy mounting can be easily used at high rotational speed for aggressive cleaning of steel surfaces
- Specifications: carbon steel wire brush measures 3 in. in diameter. This brush in orange color features 0.0118 in. wire diameter. This cup brush is rated for maximum rotational speed of 12000 rpm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend