Walter 13C130 Mounted Wire Brush - Die Grinder Brush with Knot Twisted Wires
- Applications: mounted wire brush is designed for precise cleaning and deburring on die grinders. The knot-twisted wire is ideal for heavy-duty brushing like removing heavy rust and corrosion
- Grinder Brush: each wire of the die grinder brush is perfectly balanced for smooth running and long life. Wire wheel brush is specially designed for die grinders with maximum rotational speed of 20,000 RPM
- Material: mounted wire brush uses industrial-grade wires with optimum density for fast material removal. The premium carbon steel wire is oil hardened and tempered for maximum brushing action
- Working Procedure: fully insert the shaft into the collet and secure it firmly for a vibration-free running. Twist knot design offers aggressive removal on tough applications and resists flaring and wire loss
- Specifications: grinder wheel brush has a 1/4 in. shaft. Power brush measures 2 ¾ in. in diameter and is equipped with 0.020 in. wire. Die grinder brush is recommended for use on carbon steel only
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend